Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker
If you like coffee and enjoy a rich brew, you need an Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker for a flavor between pour over and espresso coffees.
- The Aeropress comes in three parts:
- the vacuum press
- the cylinder
- the filter attachment
What it does is allow all of the water to stay in contact with all of the beans during the entire brewing process, and allows for many stirs to enhance extraction, for maximum flavor and possibly one of the best coffees you will taste.
It’s a bit fussy. It doesn’t make a ton of coffee. It isn’t espresso either. However, it consistently makes fantastic tasting coffee and stands among all the great coffee makers I’ve ever had.
From Moka to espresso, to drip machines, to Keurigs, and cousin french presses, this Aeropress is a highly commendable representative of what quality coffee brewing means.
I highly recommend you try an espresso roast ground for the Aeropress.
User Review( votes)
Rapid, total immersion brewing process makes delicious full flavored coffee without bitterness.
Brews both regular American and espresso-like style coffees that can be used in lattes and other coffee drinks.
Not so easy learning curve, but not biggie.
Clean up takes just seconds.
Great coffee at low cost.
4.1 x 4.1 x 10.8 inches
a bit over $30
The AeroPress coffee maker is a new variety of coffee press that brews under exceptional circumstances: proper temperature, total immersion, and quick filtering.
This condition results in amazingly flavorful coffee with a broad range of delicious flavors but without bitterness and with very faint acidity. Following its introduction, the AeroPress has become a much-appreciated maker for coffee lovers and professionals around the planet.
The device is most commonly used in the home kitchen, but it is lightweight, compact, and durable, making it easy and ideal for use when traveling.
The Aerobie AeroPress is available with a zippered nylon bag that makes it simple to travel with it and a bag of coffee.
Many retailers offer Filter packs of 350 replacement units.
- Brews one to four cups of coffee or espresso in less than a minute.
- Quickly make a variety of drinks like an Americano or an espresso-style shot for use in cappuccinos or lattes.
- Its system permits extraction at a controlled temperature for a quick brew.
- Water and grounds are mixed together for 10 seconds, air pushes the mix through a filter.
- It avoids the bitterness of long processes such as drip brewing.
- The air pressure also gently squeezes the last goodness from the grounds, further enriching the flavor.
- The total time of brewing takes only around 30 seconds, with exceptionally smooth brew results.
- The micro-filters ensure grit-free coffee, unlike other press-type coffee makers.
- Hand washable
Please leave a comment with your opinion.