Brazilian Blended Coffee Drink Recipe: Check the Brazilian version of this cheerful delight! You may call it blended Mocha, Choco-Frapp, Choco Freddo, Blender Mocha, etc.
Try this refreshing alternative to enjoy coffee on a hot summer day.
Find that teenagers feeling of an evening at the local diner with friends.
An indulgent junk food classic that goes perfectly well with your most wild Sando.
- 1/4 cup strong Brazilian coffee
- 1/4 cup milk
- Sugar or sweetener, to taste
- 5-6 large ice cubes
- whipped cream
- Your desired syrup, chocolate, caramel.
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tiny pinch clove powder
- cocoa powder
- pinch clove powder
- On medium speed until ice is crushed.
- Add more ice if needed to achieve milk shake consistency.
- Add whipped cream
- Add desired syrup(s)
- Serve immediately.
The first time I tried one of these Blended Coffee Drinks was in the summer of 1973. We were all on a big family trip to Disneyland California. We had this perfect dinner with the most wonderful Double Bacon Cheeseburger. The milkshake was the american version. Later, I decided to try this new option…