If you want a morning booster, try our Brazilian coffee and coconut oil recipe. It will wake you up for any belligerent task. Check it out!
It is a beautiful morning in Rio de Janeiro. The Copacabana Palace Hotel is full of stylish people.
An athletic gentleman wearing an impeccable suit enters the coffee shop and sits by the bar counter checking his cell phone.
“Hello, sir! Will you be having breakfast with us here at the bar?”
“And what would be your room number, sir?”
“Room 201, Baker Tower.”
“Alright then… 201… B a k e r T o we r… Bond… Mr. James Bond… Will you have our standard international breakfast, Mr. Bond?”
“Yes, of course.”
“And what will you be drinking, sir? Coffee perhaps?”
“Oh, yes! Coffee with coconut oil, please. Blended, not stirred.”
“Would you care for our special Brazilian recipe, Mr. Bond?”
“Of, course. In Brazil, drink coffee as the Brazilians do.”
You can spray whipped cream over if you want.
- 2 cups hot Brazilian coffee
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1-2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pinch of cinnamon, to taste
- 1 tiny pinch of cloves, to taste (optional)
- Put coffee, coconut oil, and butter in a blender.
- Blend until butter and oil are melted and coffee is foamy.
- pinch cinnamon
- pinch cloves
My wife loves to prepare this recipe in the forenoon before going to the gym. It is a real hype that makes you alert all morning.