I created this Brazilian coffee drink recipe because I wanted something that would remind me of tropical fruits from Brazil. Check it out!
My country has the vast array of natural fruits and herbs that can be mixed up, for a great variety of healthy foods and nutritious beverages.
I hope that this drink can help you immerse yourself the tropical mysteries of a different cup of coffee drink.
I have always felt the fruity extracts and herbs would bring an elegant and tasteful fantasy disguise to our always loved coffee brew.
- 1 cup hot brewed Brazilian coffee
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pineapple extract
- 1/4 teaspoon mango extract
- 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- Stir coffee and milk in a large mug.
- Add the cream, stir.
- Mix the brown sugar and cocoa powder, stir that in.
- Add the a fruit extracts
- Add the cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg, stir
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories||not to be taken for granted.|
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Brazil Coffee Facts
The first time I made this drink to guests, they went wild. You can play around with the amounts of extracts and spices as you wish, but don’t go on killing the old neighbor lady with it, ok?
Please, leave a comment about this A Fine Brazilian Coffee Drink Recipe.