Brazilian coffee and ice cream have always lead to fantastic results. This Coffee Punch recipe is another example of this great combination!
Take this recipe to a birthday party or night barbecue. It also works well in a hotdog or burger party. My rule of thumb is:
If it goes well with milkshakes, then it works well with this coffee punch.
- 4 cups Brazilian coffee brew, cooled
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 gallon coffee ice cream, softened
- 1/4 gallon orange ice cream, softened
- ground cinnamon, to taste
- ground cloves, to taste
- whipped cream for self-serving
- In a large container, combine the coffee, milk, cloves ground, and sugar
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Spoon ice cream into a punch bowl
- Pour coffee mixture over the top.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Leave a bowl of whipped cream so people can serve it on top of their punch.
- Serve immediately.
Adding a Brazilian flavor to the original idea of the punch was not that hard. After a few tries that had the addition of cloves and some experiment with different fruit ice cream flavor, I came up with the above formula.
Please leave a comment about this Brazilian Coffee Punch recipe if you have any ideas that could help enhance the recipe. Thanks.