A Brazilian Coffee Sauce Pasta recipe is the mixture of ingredients that some people would never imagine to be so great! We love this one!
This sauce is a mojo version of a Bechamel-Alfredo cream. I love to with Fettucce, but it goes great with a variety of pasta. You will be impressed by how mushrooms can cause an impressive enhancement upon this recipe.
This coffee based creamy sauce recipe is basicaly a bechamel with cream and coffee. Add slices of tenderloin, mushrooms or vegetables and you will be open to a great variety of hybrids. Enjoy!
- 5 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 cup (tea) wheat flour
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup (coffee) infused coffee
- 3/4 cup of cream
- 2 cups grated carrot
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- Salt to taste
- 3 cups tea
- Method of preparation
- Melt the margarine, add the wheat flour and let it brown.
- Slowly add the milk and stir quickly to avoid stirring.
- Put the coffee, remove from the heat.
- Add sour cream, grated carrot, and parsley.
- Check the salt.
- Book it.
- Cook the pasta, drain and place the sauce on top.
- Serve it hot.
- Yield: 4 servings
I will be presenting some more coffee creamer pasta sauce or even a bolognese ragu with coffee. Let’s just give ourselves the liberty of experimenting and you will see how coffee can make a great difference in the kitchen.
Please leave a comment about this Brazilian Coffee Sauce Pasta recipe.