Brazilian hot buttered toffee coffee has a worldwide inheritance, just like Brazil; A drink full of contrasts from the country of syncretism. Check it out!
A fantastic thick icecream drink recipe with a little bit of alcohol to bring a hot and cold contrast.
Try different types of commercial or gourmet Brazilian brands until you find the right one for this recipe and for you.
- 4 oz. coffee mocha ice cream
- 6 oz. hot Brazilian coffee
- 2 tbsp butterscotch topping
- 2 tsp almond liqueur
- whipped topping
- 1 tbsp toffee pieces
- 1 small pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tiny pinch of powdered cloves
- Put a spoon ice cream into a large coffee mug.
- Pour the coffee in.
- Add the tiny pinch of powdered cloves
- Stir slightly.
- Pour on the butterscotch topping and almond liqueur over ice cream.
- Pinch of cinnamon.
- Garnish with whipped cream
- Sprinkle of toffee chips and a bit more cinnamon.
You can also try blending everything for a milks-shake taste.
Our butter toffee coffee has it all: Ice cream, coffee, almonds, and a touch of Gabriela spice. That’s the face of Brazil; a little bit of every culture.
That’s what we love about it.
This is a great Brazilian coffee drink for people that don’t want too much alcohol in a hot tropical summer weather.
Please, leave a message about this Brazilian Hot Buttered Toffee Coffee recipe.