A great thick ice cream drink Brazilian coffee recipe with a little bit of alcohol to make it a hot and cold.
Brazilian hot buttered toffee coffee has a worldwide inheritance, just like Brazil; A drink full of contrasts from the country of syncretism. Check it out!
Try different types of commercial or gourmet Brazilian coffee until you find the right one for this recipe and for you.
- 4 oz. coffee mocha ice cream
- 6 oz. hot Brazilian coffee
- 2 tbsp butterscotch topping
- 2 tsp almond liqueur
- whipped topping
- 1 tbsp toffee pieces
- 1 small pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tiny pinch of powdered cloves
- Put a spoon ice cream into a large coffee mug.
- Pour the coffee in.
- Add the tiny pinch of powdered cloves
- Stir slightly.
- Pour on the butterscotch topping and almond liqueur over ice cream.
- Pinch of cinnamon.
- Garnish with whipped cream
- Sprinkle of toffee chips and a bit more cinnamon.
Our butter toffee coffee has it all: Ice cream, coffee, almonds and touch of Gabriela spice. That’s the face of Brazil; a little bit of every culture.
That’s what we love about it.
This is a great Brazilian coffee drink for people that don’t want too much alcohol in a hot tropical summer weather.