The Mr. Coffee ECMP50 Espresso cappuccino maker is a hybrid device with a powerful 15-bar pump system that will produce fantastic beverages. Every last ounce of flavor will appear on your espressos and cappuccinos.
If you want to make a shot of espresso like the ones you usually have in the best coffee shops in town, you must try this machine with any of the best Brazilian coffees available on the market. This espresso maker will explore the highest potential out of any commercial or gourmet brands.
You will recognize the authentic espresso in that dark, rich, slightly bitter flavor under a pale caramel crema, or an unforgettable cappuccino disguised under the veil of a thick foamy delicious froth. All made on you home device.
It’s homemade real espresso and cappuccinos from a stylish and sophisticated device.
Suitable for espresso enthusiasts, the Mr. Coffee ECMP50 Espresso Cappuccino Maker creates authentic, bold espresso drinks.
A thermal block heating system works to heat water fast, and the 15-bar pump system brews delicious, crème-topped espresso with extraordinary results.
Choose a single or double shot portafilter for serving size options. When a cappuccino or latte order is up, use the frother to steam milk up to a creamy finish quickly. Removable 40-oz water tank makes filling easy.
What you can expect from the Mr. Coffee ECMP50:
- 15-Bar pump performs powerful pressure to extract rich espressos
- Frothing Arm makes smooth foam for your cappuccinos and lattes
- Dual-Shot Brewing to make two shots at the same time
- Heating System provides barista-speed
- Removable and washable drip tray to keep space neat and clean
- Detachable 40-Ounce easy to use water tank
- Easy to use controls for fast shots
- Come with Single and Double Shot Filters
- Includes tamping tool and recipes.
The detailed manual makes this coffee machine very easy to operate.
If you are interested in espresso makers, you may want to read this article.
Please leave a comment about the Mr. Coffee ECMP50 Espresso Cappuccino Maker.
User Review( votes)