Our Almond Milk Iced Coffee Brazilian Recipe
Almond Milk Iced Coffee Brazilian Recipe: Brazilians are so connected with Nature and native culture. Check out this paleo option for the purest delight.
Most people that are not Brazilian natives, associate our country with jungle-life. Despite that being a mistake, Brazil is not entirely far from that description either. We do have aspects from the most modern and high tech in the world, but we also have a contrasting primitive side that is very influential.
This recipe is an adaptation of a paleo version and takes brewed Brazilian coffee and the traditional cinnamon and cloves duo that is so characteristic of our cuisine.
- 2 cold brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cinnamon sticks
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- almond milk
- ice cubes
- Place water, honey, cinnamon and cloves pinch in a pot.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Discard cinnamon stick.
- Place this liquid in a jar and refrigerate until syrup-like.
- Fill two 15 ounce tall glasses with ice.
- Pour 1 cup of coffee and 2-3 tablespoons of syrup (or to taste) in each glass.
- Pour in almond milk leaving about ½ inch at the top.
- Mix well to combine and serve.
My family and I enjoy this delightful drink, especially when inviting friends for a cuppa.
Please leave a comment about this Almond Milk Iced Coffee, Paleo Recipe.