Tropical Brazilian Coffee Blueberry Cake Recipe
Tropical Brazilian Coffee Blueberry Cake Recipe: The fruit is gaining space in Brazil. New recipes appear every day to delight our senses.
The winds of the tropics embrace this cake made with this fruit from less hot weathers and the taste of mojo. The unusual blend of flavors brings a different sensations to the most traditional palates.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk, plus
- 2 tablespoons latte made with Brazilian coffee.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease 9 inch spring-form pan.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg.
- Beat in the flour mixture alternately with the milk, mixing just until incorporated.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, combine topping ingredients.
- Cut in butter until crumbly
- Add nuts.
- Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, until toothpick test comes out clean.
- Allow to cool.
We make this delicacy all the time. There’s one on the counter at this very moment. “Yummy” is what all my friends have to say when they eat it, over and over. Adding a bit of coffee to the recipe seemed a wild idea and it worked wonders. If the feels a little thick for you, add a bit more milk. A wonderful recipe with a touch of my country.
Please leave a comment about this Tropical Brazilian Coffee Blueberry Cake Recipe.