Try a Brazilian Coffee Yogurt Recipe! Guilt is not accepted after you try this magnificent formula. It even comes with an exquisite option.
In 1975, Uncle Pedro went on a trip to the USA and Mexico. The guy was a real gourmet. He came back with an idea for a coffee ice cream that blew up our minds.
Years later when frozen yogurts became more popular, the recipe was adapted.
Our guests get all crazy about it, and it only takes about 15 minutes to make it after the coffee is cold. A real life saver at the last minute when you are caught by surprise… or as an actual first option. 🙂
- 1 cup cold Brazilian coffee brew, or to taste
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain
- 1-2 teaspoon sugar, or equivalent
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/16 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 drop regular Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Combine all ingredients except ice cubes.
- Blend, adding the ice cubes 1 at a time, until smooth.
- Pour into a cup or bowl.
- Sprinkle the orange zest.
- Serve immediately.
Some people will find the addition of Tabasco very strange. Consider it really, really optional. However, I suggest that after you have tried this recipe withou it, give it a chance every now and then. You may be surprised after a while.
Please leave a comment about Try a Brazilian Coffee Yogurt Recipe.